Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Beloved Bouquet

Happy Saturday! I'm back today with a new card featuring the Beloved Bouquet stamp of the month set. I pulled out some of the glacier blue houndstooth paper from the Zoe pack to create this fun card. 
I used some misting with water directly on the stamps before putting them to the paper. I love this effect. 
I added just a hint of gold thread behind the rose blossom.....
This is just a better view of the misting on the leaves. 
You can purchase this delightful set for just $5 when you purchase $50 or more!
 Don't forget about our National Paper crafting month! This set is $8.95 and one lucky winner will receive it FREE!!!! How, simply place an order with me here and on January 31, 2016, I will announce the winner of this fabulous Picture My Life set!!!!
Happy Scrapping, 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo