Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, January 11, 2016

Planner Pieces....

Happy Monday! Today, I have a very quick little project to share! 
I joined the Planner Pieces swap on Project Life Card Swaps. I wanted something very romantic for February. So, I pulled out some lace and let the creating begin. 
This first photo shows the bitty binder clip. I glued some paper to cover the red clip, attached a red sequin and some lace. I adore this clip! 
This is a photo that shows how I have them attached to a card for shipping. 
 Here is a close up of another banner. Each one is just a bit different. Same theme...
And here is a look at how I hid the paper clip. 
It will attach to the side of your planner pages. 
I am quite happy with how these turned out. 
Happy Scrapping, 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo