Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Do you watercolor?

Do you love watercolor paints? Let me just tell you these are the most wonderful creamy paints ever!!!!
 Don't you love this set, Woodland Romance? It coordinates with our Artistry cartridge. 

Those two delightful products went together to make up this card. 
I started with watercolor paper, wet the surface, did a gradient of pink paint.....the used the round tip brush and spattered some black watercolor over the entire surface. When it was dry, I stamped the sentiment from the Woodland Romance set. Wrapped some Pixie twine and a heart dangle, then added three of the darkest silver sequins to finish it off. I LOVE this card! 
Happy Scrapping, 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo