Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aw, Thank You Jocelyn!

Good Morning Ladies,

My gracious and fabulous friend, Jocelyn, honored me with the Honest Scrap award. If you do not know Jocelyn, I would love to introduce you. She has an amazing blog, the most beautiful boys to scrap, and is one of the most creative ladies I know. Jump over to her blog and say hello. Thanks Jocelyn for thinking of me and right back at you, girl! Hugs!


Here is how it works....
*Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
*Share “10 Honest Things” about myself
*Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me
*Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them.
Here is my list of honest things: eeek...

1. I love teaching my third grade kiddos but I am struggling with all the other "stuff" that is part of it this year. I want to know when I can just "teach" and not be a paper and pencil pusher....

2. My nieces and nephews are my LIFE. I could not live with out them. Nee Nee loves you so much! Kiss, kiss!

3. I am really enjoying some Pumpkin Spice coffee this morning while the temps are in the upper 30's. That's right fall is here in the mountains of Kentucky!

4. I wish to go on a mission trip anywhere that I can make a difference in the life of a child.

5. I have student this year that I would love to adopt and call my daughter. She is such a sweet little girl living in a difficult situation. I pray for her and her family everyday.

6. My favorite color right now is yellow.

7. I can't wait until the Honeybee gets the fireplace fired up. I love to snuggle down on a chilly evening by the warmth of the fire.

8. I was recently named DT Leader (along with Kerri) at Practical Scrappers.

9. I am beginning my Christmas shopping this weekend. I have a HUGE list, got to get started early.

10. I turned 40 in June and I think 40 is FAB!

There are so many of you I would love to pass this award on to. I love every single one of and really enjoy every blog I follow and those that I lurk around too! So, here are my 9 recipients, in no particular order:

Leah, Jessica, Diana, Christine, Angiejean, Kaye, Lynn, Kerri, and Sandy
Each of you inspire me daily and I love your style!
Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo....congrats Kim! I am not at all surprised that you were given this award, you so deserve it hun!

    Love learning more about you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim...I just adore you and thank you for the wonderful compliment!!!! I loved reading you facts and did you know.....my dream was to be a teacher....I so wish I could go back and get anothe degree in teaching!!!! I have a few questions....that I would love to ask you about our Evan and first grade...maybe is I leave my email me can email or even call one another!!! GwainBear@aol.com. Love ya girlie....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, 40 IS fab. second, congrats on the DT leader position! that's awesome! third, it takes a huge heart to be a teacher and i can only imagine how hard it must be to keep mum. fourth, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU inspire ME, darlin'! love your style, and i am so flattered to be named for your award! :D

    and fifth, no, you don't have to use a Humble Pie stamp - we know there aren't many people out there who have 'em yet! :)

    hope your day is cool and lovely like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kim, and thank you so much for passing this award on to me, it means a lot. I will get it posted on my blog later. Congrats on becoming DT Leader at Practical Scrappers too.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww Kim... I am so touched....40 is fab...I turned 48 in May and each year is a blessing...I am the ESOL Paro @ a local elementary school...was a stay @ home mom for 14 years...and the children are blessed to have you...I can tell...I totally understand wanting to adopt students...mine light up my life...It might be this weekend before I have a chance to revamp the honest scrap list of myself...I will get this posted and passed as soon as possible...thanx for being you and thinking of me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that should be para not paro...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. First - sorry for the delay. We've been inudated with illness - ugh!
    Second and so much more importantly - thanks so much, Kim! You are such a wonderful, sweet woman and I am so lucky to know you. Thanks for all of your kind words and your amazing works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo