Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boo.....

Good Thursday Morning,
Today we begin a new month, October is here! With that, today is also the last day of the "Challenge Blog Hop". I am working very feverishly to get all of them completed. This one is for Whimsical Scraps and Bugs. It was a challenge to use the Storybook cartridge (marquee and boo) and to use any embossing folder on the marquee. I wanted the little flourishes to really stand out, so I sanded them lightly and then sprayed with my new glimmer mist (love that stuff). I put in a little 100 calorie pack of goodies. I hope you enjoy and don't forget today is the last day of the "Challenge Blog Hop"!
Boo Recipe:
cardstock and ink-CTMH
glimmer mist
Cricut-Storybook
Cuttlebug-d'vine flourishes
stamps-Inkadoo
Blessigns,

6 comments:

  1. That is really cool Kim! I will have to check into that Glimmermist...it really does make it pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is this....love it!!!! Looks like dsome great yummies there!!! Wishing you a Terrific Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! I need to make some:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little goodie bag Kim love the look of what is inside lol.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little treat package.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo