Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thankful

ETA: I just found out that I WON the first challenge over at Humble Pie Stamps!!!!! Yay! Happy Dance!!!!!
Good Saturday Morning,
I have finally got a chance to use Kristy's sketch for the final challenge at Design Dollies for the week. I loved the sketch Kristy! At first I wanted this to be a layout, then I changed my mind and decided to make a card instead. I used a image from Reece Designs at Digital-Ink Co. The pattern paper is all scraps! I love how this one turned out! Head on over to Design Dollies and play before you run out to time! Great prizes to be won! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend thus far!

Here is Kristy's sketch, isn't it great?

Thankful Recipe:
cardstock-Bazzill
dps-scraps
ribbon-stash
sticker-Bo Bunny
image-Reece Designs
rubons-stash
Cuttlebug-d'vine folder

Blessings,

14 comments:

  1. Love this Sketch and the colors that you used are stunning!!!! You did a wonderful Job with this one!!! Happy Saturday!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you did all three this week - you ROCK!! :)
    and um, dunno if you noticed anything exciting on the Humble Pie blog... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fall card Kim!! Great job! Thanks for playing with the Dollies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! The sketch is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kim!!!! I am right there beside you girl doing the happy dance! Great way to turn this LO into a card! Beautiful fall foliage! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Kim! Love how you utilized all the elements! You are just so sweet!!! Thanks for the love and for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card sweetie! Congratulations on your win.I love how you used so many textures on the layers.Great job as usual Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous...love the rich colors....thanx again for the award...i was able to post and pass today...congrats on the win...well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Kim! Love the color combo...way to change a LO sketch into a card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Kim
    You did a great card....I love fall and all it's colors...love the leaf.
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an awesome card! Love what you did with that leaf. Congrats on winning!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim! Congrats on winning...woo-hoo!

    And what an awesome card girl! Lovely color combo, and that leaf is amazing...great job on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAYYYYYYY!!! Congrats on winning the challenge which is not a shock to me! You are such a talented lady!!!!! GREAT JOB MISSY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! That's a card?! Someone will be lucky to receive it! Amazing! So much depth...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo