Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Don't Forget.....

Good Morning Ladies,
Just a reminder, we have a new challenge up at Humble Pie Stamps! Here are the deets:
The requirement of this week's challenge is to incorporate BUTTONS AND BLING into your design. Can a card ever have too many buttons or too much bling? Not in our opinion!! We know we're new on the scene so the use of a HUMBLE PIE STAMP is NOT REQUIRED for this challenge. If you have managed to get your inky fingers on one of our FAB stamps however, we would love to see it in action!
Create a new project including BUTTONS AND BLING and leave us a comment with a link to the project on your blog by midnight THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22nd EST, and you'll be eligible to win...

************ $10.00 in Humble Pie Maggie Money! ************
Come on, that is worth playing for! Don't forget, you can pick up our Humble Pie stamps at The Town Scrapper.
Have a great Sunday!
Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, what a wonderful blog you have here! I enjoyed looking at so many wonderful creations. Thank you for stopping at my blog and commenting so kindly. I am looking forward to seeing you on Tellen's Place. Let me tell you when I was browsing here, I was stunned! Your wedding photo...yes, the LO is glorious and the colors are perfect. You did right on with it because your PHOTO definitely stood out. My word, what a super gorgeous gown!!! Woohooo!! I had to go in for a close up - absolutely divine photo but that dress...oh my stars!!! That's a photo that makes a girl DREAM about marrying!! *sigh* I think I dreamt of a beautiful gown like that for my wedding. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for following my blog - you've really made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buttons and Bling oh my!!! It draws me in...
    Thanks for all the sweet comments and right back to you.I love you more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Kim :) I see you are a Senior Baker over at the Humble Pie stamps site so you inspired me to join the fun & play along with you girls!:) With buttons & bling, one can never go wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo