Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Discover...

Good Tuesday,
It is cold here again this morning, but... the temps are going to be around 70 this afternoon! Today is card reveal day at Practical Scrappers. Remember our challenge this week is to use office supplies. I used some more staples and paperclips on this one. You need to hop on over, Christine, Angela, and Enfys have all created some FAB cards using these supplies. Don't forget, we have a prize for this week's challenge. One lucky winner will receive a certificate for Paperthreads. If you have been lurking around in the shadows and haven't followed yet, now would be the time. Show your support and follow along.The DT call is still posted and we're looking for some great talent to join us, apply today. Info posted here. Go on into you office, look around, create something, and share it with us! Have a great day!

Discover recipe:
all paper, stickease, and ink -CTMH
paperclip and staples-stash
ribbon-stash
Blessings,

17 comments:

  1. Oh Kim...this one is so adorable...I love the colors and the use of the staples!!!!! Wishing you a Terrific Tuesday!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those papers and that rocketship...my nephew would love this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is gorgeous. Just love the rocket and the colours are perfect. Great use of the paperclip and the staples just add the finishing touch.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love my stapler... I bought the ctmh one with all the colored staples. I probably dont' use it as often as I should though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh brilliant card Kim love your design and colours those papers go with the image perfectly

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card,the paperclip is the best! I have to say thank you for all your wonderful comments on my blog. It is so nice to have a cup of coffee and read what you have to say. I am lucky to then pop over to see what beautiful creations you have posted.

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers and the rocketship!! Great design and colors!! The paper clip with the ribbon is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still saving this paper pack because I loved the colors but my sons are grown...love your card idea and you know how I love using supplies from everywhere.Great uses sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim this is fabulous girl!! Love the way you used those office supplies!! Fantastic work as always!!

    hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card, Kim! The colors are great and your office supplies are such a wonderful addition =) You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the staples and paper clips very original way to use them in a card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! Kim I love this!! Anything rocket, well you know boys!!!!! The colors are fabulous and the whole design perfect!!!! I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by and leaving me such wonderful comments!! It really makes me feel so special!! Love your blog!!! Thanks as always!! Dawn Gallop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kim
    What a great card....love the use of the paper clip..great thinking!
    Love the colors and papers you choose...Great as always.
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim, great way to use those staples - I wish I'd thought of that. And the paper clip, what a smart idea. I love how you distressed your papers; the rocket ship is out of this world cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim: This is so cute. Don't you just love this paper?
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo