Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

My 2 Boys....

Good Morning,

I just have a quick post this morning as I'm still painting....
The new challenge this week at Frosted Designs is to use border punches!!!! We love our punches don't we. Here is my layout....

I used my EK Success corner rounder with the guard off to create my scalloped border. I love using in that way!!!
This is already a favorite of mine. Why? you ask, well, it is my two boys last week while boating. Jon-Christopher (dark hair) will be six on July 22 and Hunter (blonde) was six in April.
I used all Cogsmo Cosmo Cricket supplies on this one. The ink and staples are CTMH & the felt border is from stash. I put the journaling on a tag and attached the felt to pull it out.
Don't forget this yummy July prize!!!! All you have to do to win it, is PLAY along!!!!

Please visit my fabby frosted sisters and check out the fantabulous inspiration they have for you today!!!! I hope to see your creations this week.
Blessings,

11 comments:

  1. How fantastic is this layout! The paper you used brings out the blue in the little boys eyes on the right. Just fabulous.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout! Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting to see the room, sure he will love the surprise.
    Adorable or should I say handsome layout?
    Look at those adorable faces. I like to take my guard off my punches and use them also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, those boy are just the cutest. Love the pps and the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim - this is soooo amazing! I love how the bright colors pop against the Kraft cardstock, and those boys are just to cute! Great job -
    xoxo
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Lo & those boys are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is so fun fro you boys! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layout Kim! Love the bright colors, your use of the corner rounder and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute layout .. love those photos of the boys. Great colors ... love me some scallops. BTW .. great sketch at SIT .. saved it to my computer! Good luck painting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so fresh and looks like fun in a page!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo