Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

my everything...

Good Morning,
Today is Friday, and that means a new challenge reveal at Frosted Designs!!!! I love this week's challenge, it is to scrap with song lyrics...
Well this was a no brainer for me, my honeybee absolutely loves Lifehouse's Everything! He sings it to me all the time, even more so now that he is having to work in PA. So the title for this one was easy!!!!

I used up scraps from my June Lucky Girl kit to create this page. The flowers are Prima and Bazzill, the bling is Hobby Lobby and the button & twine are from stash. My punch is Fiskars and the rubons are American Crafts. Ink and pen are CTMH.
Don't forget you will have an entry for our July prize package if you play along this week! Prize picture is posted on my sidebar.
Go visit my fabby Frosted Sisters, as I know you will be inspired to scrap a song lyric!
Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. I adore it and what makes it the most special is the love you have for your hubby! Treasure it always! The butterfly is marvelous!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim...I just love this...the words are so heart warming!!!! What great colors!!! What a cutie hubby toooooo!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout! I love the colors and your saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a wonderful page, love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo sweet. What a great song choice. Love the paper and the embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous layout. I love the design and what wonderful pics of your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet layout Kim! Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so nice! I love seeing tribute pages! We are lucky women, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW, love the sentiment .. special page for a special guy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, this is the perfect lyric for this layout!! It's obvious the love between the two of you!!! Beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous LO Kim! Your hubby looks so sweet & the words are just perfect :) So nice to see so much love - makes me smile everytime I visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo