Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time out....

Good Morning,
After working on my little man's room since last Thursday, I'm taking a break today! I have the walls painted, the new floor is in, all the trim work us up and stained! The lawn is mowed, the animals are fed and I'm taking the day off!!!!! My good scrappy friends want us to have a day and night of scrapping. So, I'm taking things to hopefully get my friends retirement album finished. I don't know if my mobile internet stick will receive signal while out scrapping.
I'm really looking forward to this much needed day and night of fun!

8 comments:

  1. Kim have a blast sweetie you deserve it! How did you make/get your KIM XX signature for all your posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun. You definitely deserve the break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy a delicious day of rest & relaxation. Love your new blog look, by the way. Rock on, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and go and refresh yourself. Sounds like a great time. Hoping to have one myself this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time and work some scrappy magic!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoyed yourself & took a little R&R after working so hard on your little man's room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. have fun and like the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo