Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Us....

Good Monday Morning,
Today is a quick post. It is Monday and that means a new challenge at Practical Scrappers!!!!!! We have winners from our border punch/decorative scissors challenge. Our Top 3 are Andrea, Sarah, Kendra, and our winner is Angie. Congratulations ladies, you created some awesome projects this past week!
Our new challenge is to use animation or cartoon in your project.

I had this Sassafras paper that was just perfect for this challenge. The clouds, rainbows, and mushrooms are such fun and yummy papers for the photos I wanted to scrap. I also loved all the color, I can get trapped in the muted subtle colors sometimes. I think everything about this layout is reflective of the fun we had the day these pictures were taken.
Want some more inspiration? Visit my DT sister's all week, they have lots of fun for you to browse. While there, leave them some love.
We are being sponsored this week by Digi Doodle. The winner will receive three digis!!! As always, you will have until 5:00 EST on Saturday to link up. I hope to see you join in the fun this week!
Blessings,

16 comments:

  1. Awe! What a sweet lo of you & your honey Kim :) Love the fresh & fun colors! I sure hope to play along soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fabulous LO and your and your HUBBY!!! You two are adorable!! Love these great papers and the LO is just STUNNING!!

    Wishing you a great week....we are in for some horrible temps...I just want to stay in and not move from the house!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just so nice to see two people so in love. I adore your layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim... this is such a fun LO!! Those bright papers just make ya want to smile!! Cute pictures of you and your handsome man!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, bright, happy, layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love these colors .. wow! And your animation is superb .. just a perfect page! Just goes to show that Sassafras is not just for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fabulous! Love the paper Kim.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun LO! I love what you did with this page!! That paper is perfect. Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely bright layout hun. Love the papers!
    Hope you had a great weekend of celebrations.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your lo! the papers and pics goeas so well together! LOVE the Sassa pp´s! /Pia

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fantastic layout.. Love the colors and the photos of you and hubby!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Sassafras paper. Cute LO!
    -Angi-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this paper! So fun and cute! Love the red polka dot background and that big flower! Great pics of you and the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim this is sooo cute!! Love the animated paper and the photos are fabulous!!! Have a great week!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful, I love the pps and colors. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo