As I said in my title, this is a big day to celebrate. I have some fabby news, I'm a new designer for....
That is right, I'm doing the happy dance right now....I'm so excited to be a part of this fabulous and super talented dt!!!
Better Living Through Scrapbooking Challenge #1
This week’s challenge is to Scrapbook your scrapbooking!
Yep, you heard that right. We want you to create a layout or other paper crafting project that showcases some aspect of your scrapbooking hobby.
Chose at least two of the following for your project:
1. Journal about how you’ve achieved “better living through scrapbooking”.
2. Use at least 3 photos of your scrap space.
3. Use the title “I Scrap, Therefore…” (finish the statement in your journaling.)
4. Create a scrapbook layout using photos of your scrapbooks.
5. Have someone take a photo of you surrounded by your supplies, then use that photo as the main image on your page.
6. Create a mini-album “tour” of your scrap room.
7. Journal a list of your ten “can’t live without” scrapbooking tools/supplies
Here is the layout I created with my awesome Lucky Girl August Old School Kit
I chose to journal my can't live without supplies and to use three photos of my scrap space.
That's right, today is August 1 and that kicks off our Blog Party!!! You can't have a party without prizes!!! Click here to enter the main Lucky Girl Prize drawing. To enter my Blog Party Prize, please follow my blog if you are inspired by my work, leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite "Old School Memory". My winner will be drawn on August 4.
Be sure to visit Jessica for more chances to win and to see her awesome designs.
Use code BUY2SAVE25 at checkout for the two kit promo
Subscribers, just include a note with your order telling me you want to take advantage of the BONUS KIT!