Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crafting Queen....


I just recently was crowned with a new blog award!!!!! The Fabulous Crafty Girl Barb... after searching far and wide in her royal kingdom of crafting...has bestowed this royal award to me!!! Little ole me!! Barb, you have totally made my day!!!!!

To take up your crown the new Queen must link their blog to the sender of this blog and any future Queens they crown. . If you've been crowned, please send an email to Queen Cindy or me at Cre8tveLdy@aol.com and Queen SassyLady at shesasassylady@hotmail.com, along with your web or blog address and the website of whoever crowned you, so you can be listed as a Royal Blogger. (If you need the "King" version of the award, let Queen Cindy know and she will email it to you.)

I hope you will proudly display this award on your site, and I thank you for being such a benevolent Queen or King who is so generous to your loyal subjects!

Craty Girl Barb... I am humbled and honored to accept this award!! In return, I have searched the entire blogging kingdom and found a loyal subject worthy of this crown... and I would like to award this crown to...
Laurel from the kingdom of want2scrap.blogspot.com.
Blessings,

9 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! (((blushing))) right back at you, you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award Kim! you more that deserve it. Great to finally be able to catch up with your last few projects, they are all gorgeous as always.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on that wonderful award Kim!!!

    Wishing you a day filled with smiles!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queen Kim... so glad you enjoyed your royal award... so well deserved!! May your followers be inspired by your royal craftiness from this day forth...!!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun, and really such a great choice to pass on to Laura. Congratulations sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim you are beyond deserving of this award. You are such a sweet caring person. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you, your highness! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo