Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Girl...

Good Morning,
Today is a busy day here. I have two challenges to reveal. First, I will share my card for Penny's Challenges. Before I do, I want to say Thank You to all 344 of you who played along this last challenge! This knocked our socks off! This week it is all about shapes. You can do a shaped card, layout, or altered project. I decided to go with this fun butterfly card.

I love the purples and black in this fun paper from Colorbok. The ribbon and bling are from my stash. I took this photo in Ashlea's hot pink room. I had one of the big gems pick up the pink from the walls, it really doesn't look pink in real life.
You have got to check out the inspiration from my fabby dt sisters this week. I have them linked up in my sidebar. Be sure to leave them some love!
I'll be back in a bit with my Sisterhood reveal.
Blessings,

14 comments:

  1. oh WOOOW! love this butterfly!! wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Butterfly and I just adore the colors!!!!

    Wishing you a day filled with smiles sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous hun! Love that HUGE butterfly, and all the added extras - fab!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty butterfly. Love your idea and the design papers you used.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly, Kim! What a gorgeous butterfly. I love shaped cards and this one rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful butterfly - perfect for this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' this card BIG time!! The butterfly shape is so fun and the color combo totally rocks!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, I love to make shape cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty color combo! Love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning creation!!! I love every wonderful detail!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I'm so late with the comment ... but I'm here and this is AWESOME!!! What a clever & beautiful idea! Of course purple being my favorite color ... LOVE THIS!!! Great job my friend! Keep those inspirations coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok this is astounding Kim ASTOUNDING! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo