Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Design Team Call

DESIGN TEAM CALL
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Message from Penny at Creations by Penny

"I am looking to expand my design team.
If you love hand-drawn digital stamps, then you will love my digi's!

This DT Call is open to EVERYONE who can read and write in ENGLISH
(it's the only language I speak and I need to be able to communicate with my DT)

APPLICANT INFORMATION:

Applicants do not need to have previous DT experience.

Applicants must not be on more than 3 other Design Teams.

Applicants must know how to use digital stamps.

Applicants must have a blog. It doesn't have to be on blogger,
it can be any blog platform, but a blog is required.

DESIGN TEAM REQUIREMENTS:
(or... what is expected of you)

DT Members MUST have a clickable logo linking back to this blog.

DT Members MUST be willing to promote Creations by Penny
(on a regular basis)

DT Members must regularly check the DT blog.
(this is how we will communicate)

DT Members MUST post artwork using Creations by Penny digital stamps
at least TWICE PER MONTH.

DT Members MUST regularly use either:
the FORUM, the SNR group, or the Paper Craft Planet Group

Your work MUST be photographed with a digital camera.
Please do not scan completed work using Creations by Penny digi's.

You MUST be willing to commit to a three month term on the design team.
(June 1, 2010 - August 31, 2010)

* It is not required, however it would be greatly appreciated
if the Design Team would use Creations by Penny Digital Stamps
to participate in Penny's Challenges bi-weekly on Wednesday's *

WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING ON THE DT:

If you are choosen to be on the design team, you will receive,
on a regular basis, free Creations by Penny digital stamps.

You will be allowed to choose 2 digital stamps at a time for the current month.
Once I see that those 2 digital stamps have been used and artwork posted to your blog,
you will get to choose 2 more.

Please remember that this is a serious commitment and it is expected
that you treat it as such if you are chosen. Please do not apply if you can not commit.

HOW TO APPLY:

Please send me an email at pennyandbryan [at] gmail [dot] com
with DESIGN TEAM in the subject line.
(or... you can leave the info as a comment on the blog post here)

1. Tell me WHY you want to be on the design team.
2. Give me links to any current design teams you are on.
3. Give me a link to your blog.


Take the digital stamp posted on the blog post and create something with it.
Post it to your blog, then link it up with InLinkz
.

SUBMISSIONS CLOSE MAY 15th.

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO COMMIT."
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to post the info for Penny. I hope lots of people apply, can't wait to see what she does next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim... I have a fabby new award for you on my blog... stop by and grab it... It might just be the little "pick me up" you need after such a long week!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo