Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, April 12, 2010

trust your heart

Good Monday Morning,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! :-) I certainly did!

Well, it is Monday and the best thing about Monday is the new challenge revealed at Practical Scrappers! Before I get to that, let's take a peek at our winners this week. Top three are Katie Tate, Kanata Newf, and Gloria M. Our grand prize winner of five FREE digi's from Creations by Penny is.....Wendy! Congrats ladies, you all did such incredible projects with your markers.
Now, on to our new challenge, show us your bling, glitter, anything with a sparkle this week! As you know, our April sponsor is Penny from Creations by Penny. I chose to use her flower branch for this challenge. Be sure to stop by Penny's store and pick up your beautiful flower branch today. She has a bundle deal going on right now, the more you buy the more you save! I just saw this beautiful butterfly in these shades and couldn't resit. I opted to keep my bling mostly in the form of stickles applied to the the image in several places. I used the strawberry and diamond colors on here.
My papers are so old, I honestly do not know who they are made by. They're old enough to be pulled from Ashlea's bag. Anything five years or older hits her bag. I added just a little pop of bling in the upper left corner. I really enjoyed the Tim Holtz milled lavender ink distress ink too.

You need to visit my incredibly talented design team sisters this week for loads of inspiration. You know I have them linked up in my side bar, as always. Be sure to visit Penny and pick up some fun digi images.
Have a great day!
Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. Wow, so pretty, love the punched border and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors Kim...great job with this challenge.
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend and didn't work to hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really yummy colours hun - love them!! Liking the glitter too! We had a great weekend here too, sunshine for a change!!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the border....the colors are beautiful!!!

    Excellent card sweet friend!!! Wishing you a Marvelous Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Kim!! Love your coloring,distressing, border and colors!! So springy and beautiful!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is just BEAUTIFUL!! i love how you used glitter! and this butterfly is just awesome!

    and bytheway thank you so much for commenting my LO (at PS Message Board), i'm really happy :)

    hugs,
    Sasya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, awesome image and love love love those colors. Great way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Kim. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim! This card is lovely. Great job with the delicate colors and glitter.

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo