Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Artistry Meets Stamp of the Month....

I needed a quick "Thank You" for my best friend. I had an early meeting this morning and had told her I would just make muffins and fruit for a light breakfast for my meeting. She came in to the office with Overnight French Toast, fresh out of the oven . She said, I just wanted to make something for your meeting. Isn't that just the sweetest friend?!!! She loves to shop online and she loves coffee....
So I created this fun card....
and I put a $25 Pay Pal card inside so she can treat herself to something "sweet"! 
This card and the gift card pocket was cut using the new Critcut Artistry cartridge and Zoe papers. 

Happy Scrapping, 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo