Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, August 24, 2015

Today was the best!

I love this photo of my my little man (nephew) and my Daddy! Jon-Christopher heads south to Tennessee as soon as All Stars is over. He then spends the remainder of his summer with Mom and Dad at the lake. He trades is glove, ball, and bat in for a rod, reel, and pontoon! This is how my retired Daddy and little man spend their time, 9-5 (and all day). The challenge at Heart 2 Heart is Working 9-5.  I pulled out my Jackson papers for this one.....
 and was inspired to create this layout using Sketch #162 by Brenda Ragsdale at Sketches in Thyme! 
Thanks for coming by today! 
Happy Scrapping, 

11 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love that picture. Looks like they had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is fabulous! You really did a great job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this layout! Every bit of it is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    H2H Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! What a great way to spend the day. Great job with the sketch! I'll have to check that out to play along with sometime. Thanks for playing at Heart2Heart! -H2H DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackson is perfect for that photo. I think the best part is your sentiments "Home away from home" and "Keepin' it real" (reel -- heehee). Thanks for showing us how at Heart 2 Heart Challenges! -- Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and wonderful story behind the picture! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - Stampologist.com
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent layout, Kim! Love what you did with that paper collection. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, I love the colours and the use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Childhood summers are the best, and I love how you've preserved this very special time between "the boys." Great take on the sketch, too! Thanks for working with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo