Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I'm taking a poll.....

Hello scrappy friends! I am sharing a video of my scrap space. It is my first ever, so go easy on me! 



For those of you who follow me regularly, would you like to see me add a YouTube channel? Would you like to see videos of projects I create, tutorials, and cricut ideas?  Your comments, ideas, suggestions would be appreciated
Be sure to leave a comment with the link to your scrap space, so I can come visit you! 

1 comment:

  1. Great first video! I'd love to see tutorials, especially for the Cricut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo