Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, August 17, 2015

Zoe Poll...

I'm taking a poll. I have a Gathering on Saturday and I need to know which of the following is your favorite card?  All are showcasing our brand new Zoe. 
Zoe #1
Zoe #2
 Zoe #3
 Zoe #4
 Zoe #5
To vote, leave a comment with the card number in the comments below. Thanks for your thoughts! 
Happy Scrapping,
 

4 comments:

  1. Zoe 1 and Zoe 5. :) I know you said just one... but I like the ones with banners. Kinda of my thing right now. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very pretty, but I love #1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #1 because it uses the current stamp of the month, but I like #3 best. That one shows off the beauty of the paper, plus a couple of gorgeous embellishments (my customers especially like the new coral and aqua shimmer trims), AND our fabulous new cartridge! Win, win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 I love 'em all..but the fourth one is beautiful. I love the doggie theme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo