Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, August 10, 2015

Zoe+Artistry=Love....

Can we say LOVE???? That is my one and only emotion for CTMH and August early release products! 
This card is featuring more of our fabulous Zoe and some Artistry cuts! 
 The sentiment is cut first in white daisy in the banner then the ever so elegant Love is cute in slate. I used some coral shimmer trim and the little yellow flower comes in the complements set. 
This card was inspired by this sketch at Sketch Saturday
I'd love to hear your thoughts on our Zoe paper and the Artistry cartridge! 
Be sure to check out our August specials in my right sidebar. 
Happy Scrapping, 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great card Kim! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Deb DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo