Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop!

Today is August 15 and that can only mean one thing, time for.....
If you have just come from Kristine's Merry Heart Creations, you are right on track, if not you will find a complete list of each Blossom at the end of this post. 
This hop features our brand new Artistry Cricut Cartridge. I knew right away what I wanted to showcase....this Dachshund, the paw print background, and the best pals shape and overlay. Of course, I had to use our fabulous Zoe papers for this card, again showcasing the versatility! 
Here is a close up. My card is 5.5 X 4.25. I cut the paw prints at 4 inches, the dog is cut at 2 inches, and the sentiment is cut a 1.5 inches. 
 Just look at all you get when you order the Artistry!!!!
Now, you want to visit Brenda Rose to finish the hop! 
If you missed someone on the hop, don't worry here are links for everyone. Be sure to visit each and every Blossom, they are so very talented and sure to inspire you!!! 


Kim Sparks  =====>>> You are here

Thanks for visiting today, 
Happy Scrapping,
 

10 comments:

  1. So adorable! And I love all those bitty sparkles on the paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a cute card!! I was going to say the same thing as Morgan - love those bitty sparkles!! It's such a small touch that adds so much!! It is good to have you on this hop with us, dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love that little puppy and the Zoe paper! Your card is as cute as can be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute. I can't wait to use this idea for my fur-loving friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. Perfect layering to show these cute cuts. So glad to have you on the RB hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Your new follower, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh for darling! Such a day brightener. Nice work Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh for goodness... what a cute card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo