Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Blessed life....

Happy Sunday! I was inspired by one of my team members, Mary Newman, to create this layout! 
It does a fantastic job of showcasing our new Zoe paper line as well as the fabulous cuts found in the new Artistry cartridge. 
 
This photo includes all my nieces and my nephew, along with my gran. This was her 89th birthday dinner. I had a lot of fun with this one, and thanks to Mary Newman for the inspiration!
I think this color scheme can work for the photo inspiration challenge over at Just Us Girls....
Happy Scrapping,
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous layout, and how precious is that picture?!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo