Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Big News...

My sweet friend, Pat, has begun her very own happy scrappy place to play! It is called Scrapping the Moments.

Pat is currently having a design team call. Here is her info:


Open Design Team call

I am looking for DT members to fill the following openings: sketches, scrap lift, cards, stamping, hybrid,
& recipe challenges. This call is opened from today Oct.23, 2010 until Nov. 6, 2010. The design team will be announced Nov. 7, 2010 & the 1st challenges will be posted on Nov. 15th. You will be responsible for one layout/project a month. And even though there is no compensation for being on the DT you will still be responsible to being an active member on the forum & in the gallery. You will be required to post to the boards at least 2x a day & to post comments in the gallery.
If you feel you are really able to commit to this for 3 months, please send me an e-mail with 3 of your layouts/projects to: scrappinvt2003@yahoo.com


Hop on over to The Moments to join in all the fun!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo