Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Candy and Family Gatherings...


This awesome candy is up for grabs over at my Maven Tanya's blog. It closes on October 31! Hurry on over!!!



I am so in love with this kit! The rich colors are reminiscent of autumn and pumpkin pie, cozy gatherings with family and close friends and a handful of traditions you hold near and dear. While this kit is perfect for Thanksgiving and fall festivities, it is versatile and can be used for any heritage, romance, or childhood pages too! I can't wait to share them with you... just a few days until our monthly blog party!

And, because I'm such a Lucky Girl with all of your support, we've only got FIVE kits left and they just went live today! Get yours before they're gone at www.luckygirlcrafts.com

Want to know what else is in store?!
How about lots of savings - but only while supplies last!

$3 OFF all paper packets (including just the patterned papers and cardstock) from our September, October & November kits

AWESOME SAVINGS on past kits - June, July, August & September kits available at a discount

Hope you can't wait for our big November Blog Party beginning right here on Monday, November 1!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo