Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LOVE....

Good Morning,
Today is a new reveal day at The Sisterhood! My fabby sister Darlene is hosting today. She wants to see us "Let it shine"......you can use bling, glimmer mist, shimmer paint, glitter, anything to "shine".....

I came up with this black and white card. I have a friend who is getting married on October 30. This will be just perfect for her. The flower and bling are from Recollections. I used some black and white ribbon from my stash, CTMH cardstock and rubon. Very simple, yet so elegant.
Hop on over to The Sisterhood to see what inspiration the rest of my sisters have for you!
Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, loving the bling!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you're right... This is very elegant!! I love the Bling!!! She's going to love it!! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those spider flowers at Michael's and thought they were so cute! Great use for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. This is so beautiful Kim. Your friend is going to love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my sweet friend! As is all your work . . . this is TOTALLY AWESOME!! So unique & gorgeous! I'm so glad you are one of the 'sistahs'!! Hugs to ya ... have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card and I adore the colors!!!

    Have a great one today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card turned our great Kim! I almost bought those flowers at Michaels the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kim! That rhinestone flourish is stunning! You are one of the busiest papercrafters I know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! You sure can make those flourishes work. They terrify me because I'm always thinking I'll screw them up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I love this Kim. You know me, I love monochromatic and especially black/white. This is gorgeous and I love the flourish 'bling'. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo