Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Have you heard?

I'm having a Design Team call over at Sketches in Thyme!!!!!

We are having a Design Team call here at Sketches in Thyme!!!!
I am looking to add a few new ladies to the team of Mavens. Do you love to scrap with sketches? Do you love sharing your projects and inspiring others? Can you commit to 2 projects a month? Do you enjoy sharing tips and tutorials? We will be offering a weekly section of tips, tutorials, and techniques on the weekends. If the answer is "YES", then please send 3-5 samples of your layouts, projects, and cards to neeneesparks@gmail.com.

We are having this call to add 2-4 new sketch layout Mavens and I'm also looking for 3-5 card Mavens. I'll be adding a weekly card challenge too!
So spread the word, this call is open until November 13 with the new team to be announced by November 15. Term will begin in December and end in March with the option to reapply.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Kim what a great layout and Veggie soup is the best! I expect to making this more often now that cooler weather is upon us. I am so glad you laptop is working no computer is a hard pill to swallow! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo