Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lucky Girl Blog Party Day 2....

Welcome to the Lucky Girl Blog Party, Day 2!!!! Today I'm sharing another fun layout from the Boo Crew kit available now at Lucky Girl Craft Kits. Just take a peek at all this incredible spooktactular yumminess awaiting you!!!!


Everything on this layout is from the Boo Crew Kit I used the blue ribbon to create a bigger flower under the lime and orange blooms. Check out how the blue thickers just pop on the black cardstock.

Do you not LOVE this blingy ribbon? I do...oh, and I know you can't really tell, but the spider web paper is embossed, just fabulous!!!

Shop during our October Blog Party (October 1-3) and take advantage of some great Lucky Girl Savings:

SAVE $10 WITH ANY PURCHASE OVER $50!
Use code BOOCREW at check out.


Pre-order any Epiphany Crafts tool and you'll receive a free bonus kit with shipment of your tool.
If you love the little things in life, you'll definitely want to check out the great deals on all of our "extras" - from flowers to alphabets, past kits, papers & more, the discounts are to die for!
Don't forget, you will visit Natalie next!!!! I know you can't wait to see what she has for you!

Now, to have a chance at my RAK, please follow my blog if you are inspired by my creations, leave a comment here answering this question, "What do you LOVE about the new Boo Crew kit?"
Blessings,

16 comments:

  1. First of all let me say. Your layouts and pages are always filled with love and fun. It just pours from the page. You are truly blessed.

    Now for the kit! What is inspirational is it can be used for the youngest pics to an adult party pics. It looks like there are elements for all ages and more!!! The blingy ribbon and those buttons look so fun!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun LO! I love that green sequence embellie:)

    I love the colors of this kit--the blacks and oranges and purples...and blue! LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout. I'll have to say I love the thickers, especially in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that ribbon! How cute is that!! Favorite thing about this Boo Crew kit is how versatile it is! You don't have to use it just for Halloween related projects.

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun page!! love the cool green trim... Thing I love about the kit- ALL the embellies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout hun! Looks like it was a fab party!
    Hope you have a relaxing weekend.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally have time to visit my bloggy friends today. Love that journaling paper and the ribbon. Wow...I didn't know you taught reading. Too cool. Teachers are AWESOME! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I am soooo loving that trim in the kit. I think it is Bo Bunny but I could be wrong. Whatever the brand, it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun LO Kim! Love the blingy ribbon & spider web trim! Love the little TREAT journaling tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek! This is so fab. Love the sequin frill, I really must try this out. I just love your style Kim, so fresh and fun.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layout.. all those treats look delish.. great photo to scrap. I love October.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The alphabets! I'm such a sucker for alphabets!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great layout filled with detail. What I love about the kits...everything matches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boo Crew rocks! This kit is just fantastic, and you gals have done so much great stuff with it! I do love AC papers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who doesn't love Halloween colors! I'm loving those little monsters! Frightfully cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo