Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Halloween...

Good Morning,
Today is a new challenge reveal at The Sisterhood. Lovely Lisa is hosting today. She is challenging you to create a "Boo"rific project. I had this little card left from last year. I so wanted to recycle the vintage image. I instantly thought of you, Dar when I pulled this out! You always do vintage in the most incredible way!!

It already had the little bit of sparkle about the pumpkins and the blue background. All I really added was the little bits of amber bling and some pom trim. I cut my black cardstock slightly larger and distressed the edges with with a pair of scissors.
Now head on over to The Sisterhood for a cup or "Boo"rific inspiration.
Blessings,

13 comments:

  1. That's a cute halloween image hun. Love that pom-pom trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage image! And that pom pom trim is adorable!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Very cute. You do vintage really well, too, Kim!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one...what an adorable image!!! Halloween is my favorite!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this is so super cute Kim. Love the vintage look of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love a vintage card, this is a cute one sweetie.
    Hope your getting caught up and I miss you popping in to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Kim! Miss you - can't wait until you get a new computer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way of going green and creating a beauty!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing Kim, I am tempted to try my hand at one of these ephemera cards.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cute little witchy on your darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis is gorgeous Kim. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol, I thought the same thing. Dar does such an awesome job with Vintage. Kim, am lovin' your card ----I'd frame it!!!! It's gorgeous.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo