Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

FYI....

A good chilly morning to you all....it is nice and frosty here in my neck of the woods! Just a quick post to say that there is an AWESOME distressing feature over at Practical Scrappers this morning. Two very inspiring tutorials about distressing. Hop over to check it out!

Also, don't forget that I'm having a Design Team call over at Sketches in Thyme! I'm currently looking for some scrapbook and card Mavens! Please help spread the word...

I'm spending this chilly day in the scrapbook room creating some dt projects and watching football, what a fun day for me!!!!
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Crack me up!!!! You look fabulous!! I bet the kids loved having all their teachers dress up!! And Johnny Depp looks pretty good too!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo