Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Ashlea's New Room

Good Monday,
I am finally back in my Home Sweet Home! It always feels great to get away, rest, and relax. For me, it feels even better to get back into my own bed and of course, my scrap space. My post today is of my little niece Ashlea's new room at my house. My scrap space is moving into this room also, but I am still waiting on some shelving to arrive. I'll post that part of the room when it all gets here. Ashela wanted her name on the wall so we used a pack of paper she picked out from Hobby Lobby. I know the pic doesn't show the bling in the paper. It has glitter and shine, then we added some bigger bling to each letter. This wall is the Lime Juice color so the name really looks good on it in person. Sorry for the bad photo.

This is her bed. I bought the bed at a local antique shop. It was a beautiful oak wood with stain and lots of shine. I sanded it down and painted it white. I think maybe it used to be a canopy bed. It just seems the posts need to be taller. My dh is going to pick me up some post extenders that will match. When he does, I'll paint those and I really think the bed will be finished.

This aqua chair and little round table were other finds at another local antiqu shop. I am so crazy about this chair. It is crushed velvet and Ashlea told me enjoy it all I can until she comes to visit, then it is HERS! The bedding and lamp are from Penny's.
Can't wait to get the scrap room part finished and post those photos. I hope you all have a great Monday!
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky little niece you have...the room is adorable! Looks like a little girl's dream:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great girls space! I bet your neice LOVES it! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo