Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Would You Like More Candy?

Who else is inside this evening due to the rain? Oh well, what better evening to catch up on blogging! Here are a couple more blog candies I found. Lynn is offering up some July Sweets and it ends on July 31. Hop on over to her lovely creative space, leave a comment, become a follower, and link to her blog! Good Luck!
My good friend, Penny, is offering up a brand new collection of digi stamps and an unreleased set as she celebrates her new digi line Creations by Penny to be given away on August 12! If you haven't been over to visit her, you simply must!

Here's the rules for Penny's candy:

•You DO NOT have to follow this blog. I prefer that only people who genuinely want to follow me, follow me. So following is not a requirement.
•Post either a blog post about this linking back here OR post in your sidebar with a link back here: http://creationsbypenny.blogspot.com
•Your blog post or sidebar listing MUST include the image above, please.
•And of course, leave a comment on this here post!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo