Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, July 20, 2009

So Happy Together...

Happy Monday,
This morning, I wanted to post a double page layout that is one of my favorites. This is my little Ashlea and Jon-Christopher from two years ago. Sorry about the flash on the photos. The dp is Basic Gray, the flower is Prima, cardstock is Bazzill, I don't remember who made the chipboard alphabet, and I used the Cricut for the larger circles, and the ribbon is stash.



Have a great Monday!
Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. Both LO are gorgeous! The papers are fabulous and I love the big Prima flower! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous colors together! You have a great eye for mixing "good" things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Kim!! The paper is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Kim!!! Such beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim! Thanks for coming by my blog and wanting to follow it! That's so sweet of you! *blush* I just added a "Follow" and "Subscribe" feature. Thanks for the suggestion! ;) Hugs to you! Jana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is beautiful, the papers are so awesome and the subject matter darlings! BR-T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo