Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mojo Monday #2...

...and here is the last of the baby girl cards my mom wanted me to make. This one is the Mojo Monday 95 sketch. I used my baby Cuttlebug folder and pink chalk on this one. The paper is CTMH Daydream, the stamp is Stamp Craft, and the pom ribbon and baby rubon are from stash. The ink is CTMH Hollyhock.



Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. So cute... I am glad I'm not having anymore babies though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These baby cards you have been on a roll with are darling! I need to get one made by Sunday for my new niece, I cannot wait to hold her! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE card!!! Is your email right on your page? I sent you an email yesterday or the day before about Harpers Island and I was going to email you about PCOS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo