Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Baby Boy Cards...

Happy Wednesday,
I am still working on baby cards. I just completed one card yesterday. My Little Kids came home from the lake house. When they arrived, we set up the Slip-n-Slide and spent the afternoon playing in the refreshing cool water. After that, we spent the evening having popcorn and a movie. So, I am planning to get the rest of my baby cards finished today. This one features a digi image from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff and I really like using the non-traditional colors in the Basic Gray baby boy Landon and Jackson papers. The zipper pull is Junkitz, ribbon is stash, cardstock is Bazzill, Kimberly's colored pencils, and Moonstruck ink from CTMH.


Ashlea enjoying a cooling drink of water while playing on the Slip-n-Slide!


This one of Jon-Christopher is just too sweet to not post. This was inside my house after he changed back into dry clothes. His little hair all spiked up, those big brown eyes that make my heart melt, God how I love these two Little Kids. I'm not sure if I've ever told you, we call them the Little Kids because their last name is Little.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. The image is great and you colored it beautifully! Those look great for a baby boy card. The kiddos look like they had a great time...I always loved the slip-n-slide when I was little:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo