Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Yummy Candy....

Second post for this morning.....
I'm getting to do more bolgging this week, as I am away from home and have lots of relaxing time on my hands. Here is a new blog that's giving away some yummy candy and searching for two DT members! Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenges will be a monthly challenge. I've pasted the deets for you below! Go, check it out.....
We have a Celebration Blog Candy on offer to celebrate this new challenge and here is what you need to do to be able to enter:

•Become a follower of Creatalicious Challenges Blog
•Post on your blog about our new Challenge Blog and Candy
•Put a link on your sidebar to the new challenge blog
•Use the below banner in your Post and Sidebar
•Please just link the post to Mr Linky and not your whole blog
•The winner will be drawn by Random generator on 14th August 2009
•Blog Candy will however close on the 13th August 2009
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo