Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sweet Sketch 7...

Good Thursday Morning,
I have recently discovered a new challenge sketch, Sweet Sketch Wednesday, hosted by Arlana. I had been wanting to do a card for the last two weeks and just hadn't the time. This morning, I made one for this week's challenge. I used SEI Winnie's Walls dp, Fiskar's border punch, stamp from Hobby Lobby, Bazzill stitches, flowers by Prima, brad by Bazzill, ink is Hollyhock by CTMH, ribbon from stash, and foam strips. I hope you enjoy and have a great Thursday!




Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. Another adorable card! I love the citrus colors...they look so yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, nice to have you play again this week. Your card is really cute. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper, stitching and saying. Nice job on the Sweet Sketch 7. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet job on the sketch love the stitching and the fun saying. Thanks for playing along at SSW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stitching, and what fun colors.Another great creation as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Kim! Love that punch. The colors are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Love the saying you used. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo