Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yummy Blog Candy...

Hi ladies,
First I want to say a big "Hapy Birthday" to my Little Man, Jon-Christopher...he is turning 5 today. I love you Little Man, like the dolphins love the sea!

Anyone up for some yummy blog candy? Brenda at Rose Blossom Legacies is offering this sweetness through August lst. Head on over to her blog to check it out. She offers some of the best inspiration in both scrapbooking and cardmaking out there in blogger land. Go on over and check it out!


The winner of this Blog Candy will receive:
Scrapbook Girls Gone Wild t-shirt from Two Chicks Designs
Scrapbook Girls Gone Wild can hugger from Two Chicks Designs
Blackboard Mini-Album from Cosmo Cricket
Clutch Picture Bag from Best Brands (I LOVE mine! Holds a ton plus you get to showcase two pictures!)
8x8 Baby Girl tablet from Deja Views - 16 papers & 407 die-cuts!
Me & My Big Ideas Bling!
Beyond the Page Wooden Mini Album Covers
5x12 Sheet of Black Nature's Ambience Rub-Ons

Blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo