Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, July 6, 2009

My Guy

Good Morning All,
I am posting a pic. of our lovely Whispering Winds here in Sevierville, TN. This is a picture of the house that I took when I was here back in October. I told the girls who are with me, it feels like I am home, sipping coffee, and scrappin' in my jammies!

My post this morning is one that I love, this is Jon-Christopher about 4 years ago at his Uncle Scott and Aunt Jessica's wedding.

Ashlea was the flower girl and when the wedding was over, she ran to her brother to give him a big hug. These were just too precious not to scrap!

Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Dp: Crate Paper
Bling and flowers: Prima
Brads: Bazzill
Title: Doodlebug glitter alphas.
Journaling tag: K&C0.
Hope you're having a great Monday!
Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. The dp is just gorgeous and the pics are so precious!! Both LO are so elegant and just perfect for wedding pics. These are both fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house is amazing!
    Love those layouts! How gorgeous are they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! I am envious of your retreat - how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these layouts Kim! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo