Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Those Eyes....

Happy Wednesday All,
I hope your week is off and running in a good direction! Quick post this morning! Here's a two pager I did for the Creative Scrappers sketch 62. I've been wanting to do a page with my Little Kids eyes for a while. These are still not the exact thing I had in mind, but I LOVE how they turned out!! I played with the color saturation just a little on these, they are not all the way black & white and not all color either. I really am pleased with the end product! I hope you enjoy!




These Eyes Recipe:
Dp -Fancy Pants & Basic Grey
Tags-Rusty Pickle
Stars-Elsie
Floss-K & Co.
Bling-Prima
Alphalicioius -Cricut

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. You do such an amazing job with all of your LO! These really do play up the little cuties' eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh! Those kids are absolutey cutie patooties!!! They're adorable!

    Your layout is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kim, Great pics and wonderful LO. Beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo