Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big Reveal Day....

Good Morning,
Finally, Sketches In Thyme is open and our first challenge is up! You have to visit to see what all my Mavens have created! OMG, you will find inspiration seeping from every square inch of it!

Here is the sketch, it is from scrapiopath.blogspot.com


If you came here from Fern's blog, you are in the right place!
I went very simple with this baseball layout. I love the We R Memory Keepers papers I used.
I hope you will visit each Maven and say a sketchy hello! Pat would be the next place to visit. Enjoy what she has for you!
We have candy too! This is the prize that one random winner will receive for playing along with us this first week!

I can't wait to see what you all create with this awesome sketch!
*****************************************************************************
I'm back today with my final reveal for the Lucky Girls Summer Lovin' kit. I had these yummy little journaling cards left over from my layouts and decided to make a mini journaling album. My oldest niece will be traveling Europe for two weeks in July, this is perfect for her written highlights of the trip.


You will be off to visit Rae now and see what she has cooked up for you!

Don't forget to leave a comment here saying what you love about the new kit to win this candy!


Blessings,

24 comments:

  1. I know this sounds silly but I love that Bingo "Lucky" card. I also love the fact that it is one big kit and you don't have to waste time figuring out what to use and what goes together. But my fav is the bingo card. I have seen them on several layouts and would love to have them but I have no idea on where to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you, Kim! I'm so excited for your big reveal and can't wait to play along!
    Great job, Lucky Girl!
    <3 Luv ya -
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim.
    I know your niece will enjoy the mini journaling album you've created for her. It's really beautiful...I like all the colorful embellishments that come with the kit...they are all colorful and bright....just like summer.

    Beautiful layout too....I think I might have to give that sketch a go!!

    Have a great rest of the week.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely hun! That journal is excellent, you are really rockin' at the mo hun!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping along and playing Kim! I am so inspired and wish that I could scrap right now LOL! Your MVP is handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects!! I love the main photo in your layout, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new blog Kim will have to pop over and check it out. Love your layout too, great use of a great sketch. The tag album is awesome too, perfect way to use those left overs.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE page! That sketch worked so well for the baseball theme! And I hope your niece enjoys her trip- that album would be great for traveling with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO, I love those Sports pps. Love what you did with it also. Congratulations and Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch Kim. I'm going to have to get some pics developed so I can play along. Your layout is very nice.

    Love the journaling tag album as well. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creations, Kim! I adore your baseball layout! Very inspiring! I must print out my sons TBall pics :) Great lil mini-album too! Love the shape of it!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations sweetie, you made it happen. Just thrilled with everyone's layout.
    Love the idea for the mini journaling album for your niece, I am sure she will appreciate this yummy album.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim yeah!!! So happy you to be working with such talented ladies!!! Very cool baseball page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Kim, I hope this dream (now that it is a reality) brings you much joy. What a fabulous release today. Love your layout, he is one cute little boy.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, finally .. it's the 3rd!! Great sketch, great layouts byt everyone. lots of inspiration .. love your MVP layout. Lots of pretty ribbon in that blog candy .. Just a bang up good day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there girlie, I am a Kentucky girl too! Didnt you know? Born and did high school and college there. That picture (on my latest layout) is in D.C. we all took them in front of our birth states!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kim! BTW I am a ky girl too...but relocated to tn :) I was born and raised there too!! First off I LOVEEE that litle mini you made....cute!!!! ANd the thig I love most about the new Lucky Girl kit is teh bingo card.....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your baseball layout is SO CUTE!! I love those papers and elements. What a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your layout! So cute and perfect for the pictures you have on it! Thanks for putting this sketch challenge together! Just what I needed to get excited about my hobby once again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun LO Kim! Love all the photos on it & what a fun challenge! I hope when summer settles down, I have a chance to play along until then, I will just drool over your eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Kim, I love your layout!! Super cute photos and the title and embellies are perfect!! And the mini journaling album is beautiful!! Your niece will love it!!
    AND A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO U~ You've done a fabulous job coordinating the Sketches In Thyme Challenge Blog, from the very beginning to the first debut!!! Now go take a much deserved break, gf!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo