Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sketches in Thyme Reveal

Good Morning,
ETA: Just saw this one also fit The Sabby Tea Room this week, which is Fun in the Sun!
Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers for my Mother. I spent the night in the hospital with her. She is still full of some powerful meds to keep her pain-free until the surgery, hopefully on Friday.

Today is our second challenge reveal at Sketches in Thyme. I can't tell you how excited I am about this new venture and just how much inspiration I get daily from my Mavens! I love you ladies so much!!!!
So without further ado, here is our second sketch, it comes to you from scrapiopath.blogspot.com sketch 36. I love it!!!!!




And here is my take on it! I had these photos of Ashlea from Tybee Island that still hadn't been scrapped, this sketch was just perfect for it, don' t you think?

All papers and ribbon are K & Co, Seaglass. The bling and butterfly are from Hobby Lobby, and the chipboard letters are Crate Paper.
I certainly hope you will visit my Mavens and give them some love! Hey while you are at it, help us spread the word about this week's challenge! I can't wait to see your layout posted there! blessings,

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I hope all goes well with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim... Love the sketch you picked... and yes, the pictures are perfect!! Gorgeous pp you used... great beach paper!! We will keep those prayers going for you and your mother....
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW hun! This is gorgeous! Loving the bling and that butterfly - yummy!
    Hope things go well with your Mom.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great sketch and a LO!! i love it!!
    i hope everything is ok now!

    hugs,
    Sasya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Sketch and I love what you did with it!!! The colors are so soothing and beautiful!!!

    I am so sorry about your Mom....I will continue with prayer for all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delicate and feminine layout. It is absolutetly Gorgeous. I aspire to create like you Kim.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch and I love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE all love you my dear Kim, and you are our inspiration.
    As always your layout is perfect, such sweet pictures for this sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous layout Kim. I love the sketch and if I ever get some photos printed, I'm definitely going to play along with your challenge.

    My prayers are with your mother at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is just gorgeous Kim! I love your use of bling. It's just so perfect!! I will continue to keep your family in my prayers - hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim in my thoughts & prayers.
    I love this LO! It is so soft & pretty!! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim this layout is beautiful!! Love the softness and of course the bling!!! The photos are gorgeous!!! I hope your mother's surgery goes well today!!! Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!!! Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE those colors and that butterfly...OH MY!! Very pretty!!

    Hope your mom is feeling OK and that you are too. I know you must be emotionally tired. Please remember to take care of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout Kim! Love your paper and embellishment choices. The pictures are precious. Hope your mom is feeling better and your Gran as well. Boy, you sure have been put to the test. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous LO Kim! All the embellishments look beautiful! Hope your Mom & Grandma are feeling better - will keep your entire family in my thoughts & prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know this place!!!! Your colors and embellishments are perfection to make this layout come alive!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Kim, just dropping by to look at yesterday's post and see your new ones as well. Love this sketch and your layout is perfect! Wonderful TP embelies above .. So sorry that you mom didn't get her surgery this morning. What an ordeal you have been through the past few weeks. So glad that you have your fsith in God to lean on. Still praying for you and her. Thanks for the blog love this morning! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. How very pretty this is. Love the soothing color palette and those pretty papers. Lovely title lettering, too. thanks for sharing this with us in the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So soft and beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creation with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! Love your creations...saw you featured on Paper Craftorium and thought I would drop by. Now I am off to find the journal I saw on Dawn's site because it looks fabulous!
    Queen Bee Studio

    ReplyDelete
  21. OOOOh and AAAAAAh's for you!! That layout is just beautiful! Great job - Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo