Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Yummy Prize and Frosted Designs

Good Morning,
I don't have anything scrappy to share today, YET! I hope to have a layout a little later today, as I'm taking a personal day, YAY!!!!!
I have some news for you about changes at Frosted Designs. Sadly, Jamie and Meg, the Frosted Creators, have moved on and are no longer with us.....I'll miss you ladies! They had asked if any designers would keep the challenge alive. Thankfully, Barb and Diana agreed. With that brings some news, the blog has a new look and there will now be a monthly prize!!!!! Take a look at the June prize......

This prize package includes....
The new FRESHLY PICKED Cricut cartridge
A stack of K&Company Papers
A 3 pack of Stickles
A package of 18 clear stamps (Travel)
2 packages of flowers with colorful brad centers
1 package of K&Company flowers that match the paper stack
A package of chipboard accents (20 pieces)
2 packages of gem accents
A 10 piece package of summer charms
12 buttons
4 yards of ribbon

This week's challenge is to use buttons on your project and you MUST visit my fabby Frosted sisters to see the stunning projects they have for you!

We would love it if you would help us spread the word by posting a picture of the June prize package on your blog!
Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy that it will continue! Prize looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can spread the word :) The prize pack looks awesome!!! Have a good weekend Kim!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! It was so nice to have coffee with you this morning...lol....what beautiful projects you have filled your lovely blog with...btw...being a Gemini rocks because we have a great excuse to have multipule personalities...giggle, giggle! What a wonderful package you have offered as a giveaway...I love buttons so hop to have time to participate...now that things are calmer here I would love to take part in some of your challenges...thanx so much for seeing me through as I struggled through the past couple of months...you are such a blessing...be back later to see your creative post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prize pack. I will have to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful prize package.
    Hope your taking a little time for yourself today, sure you are tired.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim!! Yummy candy, I need to head on over there and check it out!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!! I just don't know how you have time to stay on top of everything!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie, enjoy your day off - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo