Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ready for some summer colors?

Good Morning,
Sorry this didn't get scheduled last night. The little kids spent the night with me, we had an Alice in Wonderland movie night sleep over...no computers! So much fun!!!!! Miss Ashlea found her Halloween costume for this year, the scene where Alice had to wear the red curtain dress, somehow, she says, we'll make a dress like that!

So today is a fabby Frosted Designs Friday!!!! I'm hostess this week and we have a great summertime color challenge for you to play along in. The colors are orange, yellow, green, and turquoise. YUMMY!!!!!

So I had this Fancy Pants paper that already had these colors in it and wanted to use that. These pictures are from two summers ago. I think they work really well with the paper.

I used lots of Elsie rubons to fill in around the title, and some buttons for a little more fun.

You will be so inspired by my fabby Frosted sisters! Please visit them and leave them some love. Oh and don't forget, there is a fab prize for June, all you have to do, is play along to win!!!!
Have a great Friday!!!!
Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty is this one!!!You amaze me with all the wonderful creations you put together...I am so MIA with my creating....just don't feel much like doing a thing!!!

    Sounds like a great night!!!! How fun!!!

    Wishing you a FABULOUS weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimm....LOVE this layout. But I read your bio at FD and didn't realize I was missing out on Sketches in Thyme!!! So, I headed over there and checked it out.... yea...you'll be seeing me every week now!!! (after I get back from vacation!!) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout - so colorful!! I bet you had a fun Alice in Wonderland night with the kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys had a fun movie night. Love the splashes of color on this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always you are amazing at putting the colors and such yummy papers together. Love to see what you will do next.
    I haven't watched Alice in along time sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the colors in this paper Kim. Another fun layout.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful.. really love the paper.. lovely layout!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout! I linked my first lo over at Frosted Designs today with this challenge! I'm loving that I'm getting pages done for my book because I'm being challenged to do something different!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The papers are perfect for this week's challenge. Great pictures and the perfect title!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim.... thank you for being such a fabulous host this week at FD!! You did such a great job presenting this weeks challenge!! I have not had a chance to try this color combo yet... maybe I can play with it this weekend!! Lovely LO... have a great weekend!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun layout. I love that paper and the pics are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoWzA, this is fabulous! The DP is amazing and goes beautifully with your photos ... just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo