Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Monday, June 28, 2010

live...

Good Morning,
I had such a FUN weekend with my little kids.....nieces and nephews are God's answer to us ladies who can't be a mommy!!!! We did movies, found a little turtle, (named him Alex), and my little man had a big night on Saturday. His little league took the team to a Lexington Legends game. The Legends are a minor league team for the Huston Astro's. The little team had a trophy presentation by the Legends AND got to go on the field for the seventh inning stretch song...We had a BLAST!!!!
So, now it is Monday, and I'm back to blogging. We have some big winners at Practical Scrappers for the incredible flower challenge. The last time I checked, we had 160 participants this week, WOWZA!!!!! Our top 3 this week are, Carol, Sarah, and Susan, with the Grand Prize Winner being, Leanne. Congrats to you VERY talented ladies....ALL of you have inspired me....
Our challenge this week is decorative scissors or border punches. I decided to create a flower using a border punch. I will have a tutorial posted at Practical Scrappers on Saturday for this technique.

These flowers are fun to create and just another way to use up scraps and punches....
My design team sisters have loads of inspiration for you this week! Please visit them to say hi and leave them some love! This is our last week to win Squigglefly digi images, so be sure to get your project linked up by 5:00 pm (Eastern) for your chance!
Oh, and don't forget about the current Design Team call going on through July 5. This is a fabulous team to be a part of!
Happy Monday!
Blessings,

11 comments:

  1. Good Morning to you!!!! Sounds like a FUN weekend!!!

    Oh I just adore that card and the flowers are just awesome!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful week filled with lots of sunshine and smiles!!! I just ADORE YOU!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hun! Loving that huge ribbon wrap! Glad you had a fab weekend, how is Nan keeping??
    Hope your week is as good as the weekend was.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the ribbon and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fab present, just waiting to be opened.
    How fun are those flowers, and the yummy colors you chose.The buttons are the perfect embellishments.
    I believe being the best aunty there is makes it pretty great! I always imagine you like the pied piper with children following around you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Kim! Those flowers made from scraps are awesome! Love that big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great week-end!!! Congrats to your winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Houston Astros are in my hometown! What fun! Love your flowers and that pretty bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those flowers are adorable, Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative! The flowers are perfect. I am glad to hear that you had a great "Aunt" time. I bet finding the turtle brought about smiles.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantabulous! Of course, you know me .. flower freak! Can't get enough of them flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim... I am lovin' those flowers!! The border punch adds so much to them!! And that giant ribbon bow you added is the icing on the cake!! Gorgeous card!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo