Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Two posts in one....

Good Morning,
This is a two for one this morning....
Today is the second day of our Blog Party at Lucky Girl Craft Kits. If you are arriving from Jessica's blog, you are in the right place. I have this scrumptious layout to share with you....

Don't you love that butterfly! It came in the kit as a plain chipboard, I covered it with paper and topped it off with the sequins from the kit! I love it! You can order yours here, quantities are limited.
Now, you are off to visit Rae and see her incredible new project.

Don't forget this Lucky Girl candy I have to give away on Thursday...


To win this candy, you must leave a comment below telling me what you love most about this new amazing Summer Lovin' kit. For an additional entry, follow my blog if you are inspired by my creations. Finally, spread the Lucky Girl word on your blog.

Happy Blog Party!
************************************************************************************
For the second post, It is my week to host the challenge at The Sisterhood, which is to Celebrate the Month. That is perfect for me, as my birthday is June 7. I'm going with a birth month color and stone theme. The colors are baby blue, white, cream, and the stone is the beautiful pearl.

I'm sorry the photo is bad, it was pouring the rain when I took it.
This is a photo of me and my aunt. She is such a special person in my life. She raised me from the time I was 4 until I married my Honeybee. She didn't give life to me, but she taught me how to live. Please visit my fabby sistahs this week and leave them some scrappy love.
Have a great day!
Blessings,

22 comments:

  1. You are one busy girl and they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim, I have run out of space on my "Kim's Favorite Layout's list"! These are FAB!

    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these layouts are just lovely! You do such inspiring work, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl - you always do such amazing work! Thanks for being not only a huge inspiration, but a great friend!
    Scrappy hugs-
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these new layouts hun, especially the sisterhood one. Love the B+W photos you take, so atmospheric. You can't get that with colour ones somehow. . .
    Have a great day hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ... both layouts are AWESOME! Perfect for the Sisterhood challenge! Congrats also on the new blog adventure ... when I get back to scrapbooking I will certainly pop in and play along! Have fun with it ... I popped over and it looks amazing ... LOVE the happy colors of both your blogs!! Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful.....I adore these!!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!
    Kim what can I say just super Fab......
    Hugs Wanda :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that butterfly!!!!!!!! I'm lovin the black and white photos too!! Beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layouts!! I love all the jewels that you added in, perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful layouts and so much to be grateful for. Love your birthday themed layout ... fab idea using the stone and colors! So Happy early BDay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful job you did on both of these, I love that butterfly because of the bling!
    They really are scrumptious sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of these LO's are beautiful Kim! Love the beautiful colors on the first & the pearl embellishment on the second! What a special tribute to your Aunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kim!! I'm so glad I clicked through to your blog! Your layouts are so lovely!!! There's so much here I want to check out but I am at work and have to sneak online! LOL!!! I will be back later tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing job you did with that butterfly! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love the butterfly,great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great layouts! I like how you altered the butterfly :) Thanks for the inspiration, too, to use B&W photos... I always forget that I can do that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layouts Kim! Love the second one. The soft colors you chose are perfect for your wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  19. GREAT Work!!! Wonderful pages!!
    Does that KY mean what i think it means...hee hee!! i am a Kentucky Girl too!!

    HUGS - LOri

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both layouts are gorgeous, Kim!!! Love the b/w photos, I need to do more of them!! I love the one with you and your Aunt, the colors are so soft and beautiful. And the butterfly, pearls and flowers are the perfect embellie for the lovely photo!! Have a wonderful day!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo