Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday Sketches at Practical Scrappers...

Good Morning,
My mom had a very good night last night. All of her tests are great, her heart rate is back to normal and she will probably be moved back onto the med/surg floor today. Her doc is saying surgery is back on for Monday. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.

Here is the sketch for the Friday Sketches at Practical Scrappers

Here is my take on it. This card features an image from Squigglefly

This is my Dad's Father's Day card for tomorrow.
ETA: Just saw this one fits the Raise the Bar challenge this week.
Blessings,

14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about your mom. Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your mom is doing better and the surgery is back on! Keep us posted.

    Your card is super cute! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay - great news about Mom! Hope all goes well for Monday.
    Love the card hun - Dad will love it!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful news Kim! I know things will go really great the next coming week.

    Love how you took the LO sketch and turned into a card - how uber crafty of you!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear your mom is feeling so much better so she can get fixed sooner. Keeping you all in my thoughts daily.
    I think your card is wonderful, such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad she had a good night. I hope they are able to do the surgery on Monday so she can go home soon. Lovely card for Father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear the news about your mom!!! Will be thinking of you both on Monday. That card is to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Kim! Glad I was not the only one using the sketch for a card.
    hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim... so glad to hear things with your mother are improving!!
    Love your adorable card!! It was clever of you to take the sketch and change it into a card!! Too cute!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! That image is super and I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad to hear that things are back on for your mother's surgery.

    Your card is super cute. I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So good to hear your mum is doing well, will still keep her in my thoughts. Your card is fab, love the sentiment.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you click on Google today they used the almost same graphic as your ties. So dang cute. Good news about your Mom!! Keeping in thoughts and prayers to have surgery and get back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card as always Kim...
    Sorry to hear about your Mom , I will keep her in my prayers...Hugs Wanda:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo