Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ready for Europe....

Good Morning,
I'm in Louisville today! My 16 year old niece, Samantha, is here for Kentucky Ambassadors of Music. She will be flying to Europe tomorrow. She's visiting 7 countries in 15 days.

The bands held a concert for families last night. This is her on the flute.

And a beautiful picture at dusk.

I know these kids will have a great time while touring and providing concerts in Europe. Oh the scrap pictures we'll have after that trip!!!

Join me tomorrow for a new Sisterhood Challenge!!!
Blessings,

9 comments:

  1. She's beautiful Kim. What a neat trip that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I wish her a safe trip and spectacular time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a wonderful opportunity. I wish I could stow away and go with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for them!! She is very pretty. Can't wait to see your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for her! This will be the trip of a lifetime, and I can't wait to see your layouts of her trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an honor and what a trip!! Congrats to her!! How proud you all must be! Can't wait to see layouts/photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous experience for her!! How exciting!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting@ And oh the pix you'll have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo