Winner at....

Featured At

Lasting Memories

Top 10!

Follow

I design for

Subjects of my obsession

Subjects of my obsession
Ashlea Danielle

Jon-Christopher

Jon-Christopher

Hadley Mae

Hadley Mae

Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Update on mom...

The surgery team came to get my mom at about 11:40 am this morning. We were called about 12:10 and told we needed to go to the surgery area. When she received her anesthesia, she went into afib....so she is still in recovery. They are trying to wake her. When she is, she will move to ICU for testing and monitoring on her heart. So the surgery is postponed until this cardiac situation is resolved. Please pray for her.....

14 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your family Kim! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that poor thing! I am praying for your whole family sweetie!
    I am God is watching over you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Kim... we will pray for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim, I'm so sorry. Prayers that she'll recover quickly from this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim, I am so sorry to hear this.... I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers!! Take care sweetie!! Hugs!!!
    BTW DIL went through her surgery well and is now on her way home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so sorry Kim...
    Your Mom and you and your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers....
    God Bless...
    Hugs Alison.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kim so sorry... am thinking of you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kim, you sure have been through a lot these past few weeks. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh Kim... I am so sorry to hear there were complications... the prayers are still coming... I wish there was more I could do....
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kim I am so sorry, hope all is well soon. You are in my thoughts!

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about your Mom Kim. I will keep you & your family in my thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ditto all the above thoughts and messages hun. You know I don't do the praying thing, but my thoughts and hopes are with you and yours today. . .
    BIG hugs,
    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim,
    You and your family is in my prayers!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kim I have your mom & your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting...I hope you enjoyed my blog...Come back soon! xo Kim xo